How we can help you nourish your family.
Starting SolidsWith an emphasis on Baby-Led Weaning. Learn how to honour your child’s hunger & satiety cues.
Picky EatingRestore meal time peace. Learn to implement the division of responsibility to raise competent and adventurous eaters.
Family NutritionEnsure that your whole family is meeting their nutritional needs. Learn skills to make feeding your family simple and enjoyable.
Are Pommetta Nutrition’s Services Right for My Family?
- Is your baby ready to start solids but you are not sure what foods to offer?
- Concerned that your child is not getting enough nutrients because they have allergies, intolerances, or only eat a few specific foods?
- Do meal times at home sometimes feel like a battle?
- Are you worried that your child doesn’t eat enough vegetables?
- Want to know how to meet your child’s nutrition needs while following a vegetarian or vegan diet?
- Do you spend a lot of time cooking food for your family only to be told “yuck”?
- Are you struggling to come up with meals and snacks that your child will actually eat?
- Worried because you’ve been told that your child is either gaining weight too slowly or too quickly?
If you answered YES to any of these questions,
then Pommetta Nutrition’s services may be for you!
As a busy parent, it can be challenging to make it to appointments.
Virtual or phone sessions can save you time and stress!
Helping You Raise Competent and Adventurous Eaters
Interventions usually involve helping parents establish and maintain a division of responsibility in feeding in order to help children become eating competent.
Hello 2019! There is something so irresistibly delicious about a brand new year. A beginning. The start of something big. Inception. Birth. Dawn. Creation. These feelings are so large and powerful that it is no surprise that we often want to make large sweeping grand...
It’s Halloween! Are you excited about all the candy and fun? Or are you dreading all of the sugar? I have spoken to so many parents this week who are worried about how to handle all of the Halloween treats. So, I created an infographic to help parents switch the flip...
My son just started grade 1 this September and I am now in all new territory when it comes to school snacks. In kindergarten, there was a snack program. Parents paid a suggested fee twice a year and the rest was taken care of for them. (I had a bit more...