How we can help you nourish your family.
Are Pommetta Nutrition’s Services Right for My Family?
- Is your baby ready to start solids but you are not sure what foods to offer?
- Concerned that your child is not getting enough nutrients because they have allergies, intolerances, or only eat a few specific foods?
- Do meal times at home sometimes feel like a battle?
- Are you worried that your child doesn’t eat enough vegetables?
- Want to know how to meet your child’s nutrition needs while following a vegetarian or vegan diet?
- Do you spend a lot of time cooking food for your family only to be told “yuck”?
- Are you struggling to come up with meals and snacks that your child will actually eat?
- Worried because you’ve been told that your child is either gaining weight too slowly or too quickly?
If you answered YES to any of these questions,
then Pommetta Nutrition’s services may be for you!
As a busy parent, it can be challenging to make it to appointments.
Virtual or phone sessions can save you time and stress!
Helping You Raise Competent and Adventurous Eaters
Interventions usually involve helping parents establish and maintain a division of responsibility in feeding in order to help children become eating competent.
WOWZA! You all loved my last post with The Original 50 Mealtime Conversations Starters Printable. I cannot believe how many of you downloaded it! Yay! Yay! Yay! I am thrilled that it was so well received. I am making content to support you. It feels good when I get...
One of the BEST things that you can do at family meals is to talk about something other than the food. Trust me. This makes for much happier and stress free meals. For about a year now, we've been using "Conversation Starters" to make our breakfast and dinner meals a...
I've been quiet on social media over the past month #pandemic There has been an absolute overload of information lately as we are all scrambling to figure out how to cope with our new way of life. So many of us are just coming up for air after figuring out how to keep...